Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 12 September 2019

Review: Free To Love by Maggie Mundy 3 of 5 stars

Free To Love Free To Love by Maggie Mundy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

18-year-old Marie and her two younger brothers came to America to live with their aunt however instead of an answer to prayers they found themselves at the hands of an aggressive drunkard of an uncle which came to a head after their aunt dies. In desperation, Marie liberates the car her aunt used to drive and leave. Widow Robert Connor has a small child and believes that love is no longer something he can have - that is until he stumbles across Marie when their lives are going to change forever.

This is a sweet short story which sets the scene for the Connor Clan series of books by the same author as she explains how the grandparents at the head of the Connor Clan met. A pleasant read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment