Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 22 December 2019

Review: Death and Christmas by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Death and Christmas Death and Christmas by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Angel of Death went to get a tattoo on Christmas Eve before heading to the hospital in his Santa suit to see a load of sick kids (who have no idea who he really is) and it was all quite normal until the Fates played their trick on him and cause him to meet his soulmate (he had never taken it seriously that they existed and certainly not one for him). The complication is that Cataria is no longer in the realm of the living, however, she is so feisty and able to stand up to him that it almost doesn't matter.
Can he handle all of the problems that are around this situation and will they get a HEA?

OMG - this was so good and so very addictive (I think I read it in one sitting and ignore everything and everyone until I had finished it. Cat was one hell of a woman and I can only hope that they meet again at some point in time and can have a chance at the HEA that they richly deserve (and that Michael gets his just deserts and much more - if I could I would have throttled him myself!). Well written and very enjoyable it was easy to read and understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment