Mastodon

Featured post

LIMITED TIME SALE - BLUE MOON SALOON series by Anna Lowe

#wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #books #salebooks #shifterbooks #booksale LIMITED TIME OFFER: Anna Lowe's entire BLUE MOON SALOON...

Monday 23 September 2024

Review: My [Not So] Slutty Professor by D.K. Sutton 4 of 5 stars

My [Not So] Slutty Professor









My [Not So] Slutty Professor by D.K. Sutton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maddie is a sucker for nerds. So a biology professor who wears geeky ties and doesn't realise how hot he is puts every part of his body on high alert. It also means he's failing his class. He needs to get him out of his head so he can focus. Dr. Reid Emerson is a genius but there are many things he's never learned. His eagerness to catch up takes my breath away. Will he let Maddie be the one to teach him? Maddie Evans reminds Reid of every popular guy he's ever known: charming, persuasive, and used to getting exactly what he wants. But there’s a part of Reid that doesn't care. A flash of skin during our study sessions sparks a fire he can’t put out. 

I loved this story which had plenty of emotions and feelings but also at times made me laugh. I liked that they were careful to protect Maddie's education as well as Reid's career. Easy to read, feel and understand. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment