Mastodon

Featured post

LIMITED TIME SALE - BLUE MOON SALOON series by Anna Lowe

#wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #books #salebooks #shifterbooks #booksale LIMITED TIME OFFER: Anna Lowe's entire BLUE MOON SALOON...

Sunday 29 September 2024

Review: Obey by Adara Wolf 4 of 5 Stars

Obey










Obey by Adara Wolf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Knives thought he was over him. But eight years after he betrayed him, we're suddenly working for the same organization. It's impossible to be professional when all I can think about is how much I want to hurt him and make him suffer the way I suffered. And how much I want to completely wreck him until he's a mess of pleasure and pain. No matter how hard he tries, he can't stay away. Maddox: never expected to see Knives again having put that part of his life behind him. Yet now we're both made men in the same organization. Worse: the boss is forcing us to work together. There's no way for Maddox to apologize. so he'll take whatever he gives him, the good and the bad. He deserves to suffer. Sometimes, Maddox can't help but wish that he deserved to be happy, too.

I enjoyed this story although I did feel that the anger from Knives went a little too far. There was so much passion from them both I can understand how they were made to work together. Easy to read, feel and understand. This was an MM story with mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment