Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 March 2017

Review: Reapers: The Shadow Soldiers by Josh Collins 5 of 5 stars

Reapers: The Shadow Soldiers Reapers: The Shadow Soldiers by Josh Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Ben Burns is a former Black-Ops solider who is having a crisis and breakdown when he is forced into joining the fight to free the icy planet Silverset from terrorists. He is assigned to a team of misfits and they are given some armour which had been retired as it was considered too dangerous to use. Can they free the planet and will it lead to his own salvation?

I loved this story - it contained alien worlds that were described very well and a complicated main character that meant that to describe both fully the story seemed to start slowly, however when the mission started the action developed fairly quickly. I liked the whole plot idea and the links between the characters which developed as the story progressed. A good scifi story that definitely transports you away to other worlds.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment