Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 27 March 2017

Review: Heph: Modern Descendants 3 by Elda Lore 5 of 5 stars

Heph: Modern Descendants 3 Heph: Modern Descendants 3 by Elda Lore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Phyre can create fire from her hands and is living at Hestia's Home trying to get past bad memories from her past and look towards her future. Then Hephaestus Cronus arrives to stay with his foster mother Hestia so he can recover from heartache. Heph is a metal working god and never expected to be so drawn to the cherry haired girl who is enjoying the solitude that can be found there. Can this crippled god find true love with the fiery spirited woman he is so drawn to?

This is a lovely story of love between two damaged souls. As is often the case the path to true love doesn't run smoothly but it does get there in the end. I loved this story. It was well written, and I could feel the emotions and frustrations experienced by the characters. I loved the ending.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment