Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 5 March 2017

Review: Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance

Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance by Michelle Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Mermaid Mila is caught in the supernatural slave trade and needs saving and some allies but Niall MacTeine (one of the cursed dragon brothers in Scotland) promises her undying love after she gives him the 'kiss of the sea' and he realises she is 'the one'. To break the curse that locks him in a human form Mila is going to trust him and Niall is going to have to prove to her that he is worth it.

I LOVED this story and found that I was completely enthralled by this tale of mermaids, dragons and slave traders. The love story between Mila and Niall was nicely written and I could feel their emotions and concerns. Everything was well described and the story ending was a nice surprise.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment