Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Review: Kade by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Kade Kade by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not been compensated in any way.

Shifter Kade MacKenzie is out of control with the Hunger that is driving him wild with a need to kill and eat prey. His best friend and Beta Lennox warns him what is causing it but he finds the whole idea ridiculous - that is until his wolf takes control and takes him on a quest to find his soul-mate.

I LOVED this story and the way that it developed. Kade was the tough guy that you always envision an Alpha to be, but had also soft gentle edges that made him quite irresistible. As for his mate when he find her, she was feisty and had a take no prisoners attitude that fit perfectly into the role of an Alpha's mate. The story was well written and everything was well described. It was full of complicated thoughts, hopes and fears and I could feel all the emotions that the characters were going through.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment