Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 March 2017

Review: Shifted Undercover by C.E. Black 5 of 5 stars

Shifted Undercover Shifted Undercover by C.E. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Nikki and Adam are flying to their honeymoon but they both also have a secret agenda for being on that particular flight. Those plans go out of the window when chaos happens on the plane but Nikki is determined not to lose Adam (the love of her life) and Adam is determined to defend the woman he loves even if it means he has to reveal the beast within him. Can Nikki accept his beast and can he accept her secret? They always say the path of true love never runs smoothly but I'm sure this is going to an extreme.

I loved this story. It contained lots of drama and how that affected Nikki and Adam describing their emotions and how that could and did affect relationship. It was all well written and everything was very clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment