Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Review: Zombie Bigfoot by Nick Sullivan 5 of 5 stars

Zombie Bigfoot Zombie Bigfoot by Nick Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed this book and I have not been compensated in any way.

Eccentric billionaire Cameron Carson hires primatologist Dr Sarah Bishop and TV show host Russ Cloud to find and capture a live Bigfoot(Sasquatch). However they all have other motivations to succeed on this quest - Sarah wants to restore her late father's good name, Russ wants to boost plummeting ratings and Carson wants to redeem his tarnished image. They are joined by an Afrikaner hunter, a former wrestling star, a Russian warrior woman with lots of tattoos, a pair of nerds and an intern with some unknown skills.

I loved this story even though I almost feel as if I shouldn't - Horror generally isn't my thing. It had plenty of surprises and action, with plenty of twists and turns. Just when I thought I could see where the story was going something dramatic happened and there was a change. The characters were very real in the way they were described and I could empathise with their thoughts and frustrations. Very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment