Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Review: The Unnaturals by Jessica Meigs 5 of 5 stars

The Unnaturals The Unnaturals by Jessica Meigs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Riley Walker works for the Agency (US Government department) and is a highly skilled and lethal covert operative. After an assignment went wrong and she lost her partner she is determined to work alone. Then she is transferred to a new assignment looking at the deaths of a group of other operatives working for the Agency - and assigned to work with veteran Scott Hunter who is very much a stickler for following the rules. Then they are immediately passed to a Agency department they never knew existed and are introduced to the existence of monsters out of fiction.

I LOVED this story. It was a great mixture of a spy story based in an agency like the CIA and a paranormal story. Mixed seamlessly into this was some romance and fairly advanced politics. It was well written and I felt all the horror, emotions and confusion in the relevant parts of the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment