Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 18 May 2017

Review: Sword (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #3) by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Sword (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #3): Bridge & Sword World Sword (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #3): Bridge & Sword World by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie is all alone after the loss of her husband and then finds herself thrust into the role of the official face and voice of the seers. She then desperately tries to stop the two worlds that she straddles from an all consuming war. Then she discovers that Revik is not dead as she thought but instead is on the other side of the seer race and is already fighting the war against humans. There is no way she can compromise with him on this, but she has to do whatever it takes to save him from himself and save them all.

Wow - plenty of twists, turns, and agendas that are so hidden you can't pick them out until they happen. I loved the way the politics between the various groups came into things and how that affected all of the characters and their actions. As usual for this author, it was well written and I could feel and empathise with all of the thoughts and emotions involved in the story. The ending is a complete surprise and also pretty kick ass. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book in the series now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment