Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 7 May 2017

Review: Marrok by Julia Mills by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Marrok Marrok by Julia Mills by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marrok Kilbride has a problem. He might be an alpha, but he has a mindless hunger, sleepless nights, hallucinations and his wolf just cannot be tamed. It all started when she came onto pack lands. Problem is by the time he realises and goes onto pack lands to claim her she has been kidnapped. Now he has to find her and make her his.

This was a great addition to the group of books. I liked the cross over between wolves and lions and the politics involved in the story. The characters were very well described and I could relate and empathise with what they were going through. The ending was nice and dramatic which I enjoyed a great deal.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment