Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Review: Damned Either Way by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Damned Either Way Damned Either Way by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The vampire Antony who killed my sister and her husband is currently in control of everything and I have nothing in comparison. I can't find my niece Amelia, Jude has run away to surrender the the hunger that is taking control of all the vampires across the world, and I'm no longer the Harker so can't fix any of it. Can I find the courage to take the one last chance I have left to save us all?

Oh WOW. This is the last book in the Harker Trilogy and has everything looking hopeless before building up slowly to pull the threads together into a dramatic finale that then leaves you feeling both relieved and heartbroken. Thank goodness for the Epilogue is all I can say about that!! I loved the story which was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I could feel all the emotions involved and was really routing for them to succeed in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment