Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Review: Myra by Richard Dee 4 of 5 stars

Myra Myra by Richard Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The person called Dave Travise is an ex-Navy ship navigator called Finn Douglas who is on the run and has the real Dave Travise's identity chip. He is on a galactic trading ship on the wrong side of the law and he is playing along and keeping his head down while he gets used to this very new life. To complicate his life he has also fallen for Myra the ship's engineer. Life then gets very confusing as they are also being pursued by a criminal gang - can they stay one step ahead of them?

The story is told from the perspective of Dave (Finn). The book started a little slow but soon got going as the action started to happen and events started moving along at a fairly rapid pace. There were a few twists and turns plus surprises in the story. Everything was well written so that I understood what was going on but as it was told from Dave's point of view it felt a little one sided. The ended was a little bit of an anticlimax but I still enjoyed the book.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment