Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 April 2017

Review: Ax by Monica La Porta by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Ax Ax by Monica La Porta by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Axelrod McKenzie (known as Ax) left the Seattle Wolf Pack years ago and had no intention of ever returning. However when the man who adopted him and is the pack alpha dies he has to go back. When he is there he becomes consumed by a hunger that almost leaves him undone - just when he needs all his attention to handle seeing his half-brother Kendall who will inherit the pack. When he sees his brother fiancee Aimee it becomes apparent that they are fated soul-mates. This situation feels like it cannot get any worse - can the three of them get past this or will the feud between Ax and Kendall come to an explosive conclusion?

I loved this story. There were so many emotions tied up in this story and the discovery of the soulmates just ratcheted up the drama and pressure between the brothers. I could feel and relate to all of the pressures and feelings from the characters in the story and I was with Ax hoping that there was a way that everything would work out.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment