Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 16 April 2017

Review: Legends of the Damned: A Collection of Edgy Urban Fantasy and PNR Novels by Pippa DaCosta by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Legends of the Damned: A Collection of Edgy Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Novels Legends of the Damned: A Collection of Edgy Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Novels by Pippa DaCosta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review for Damned if I Do (The Harker Trilogy #1) by Erin Hayes

Evie grew up in a family that hunted supernaturals but she wasn't directly involved so she didn't believe in a lot of things - however when her and her sister are attacked by Vampires it means her sister is killed and Evie has been infected. Now she has to take over from her sister while she herself is dying. She is determined to find the vampire who killed her sister with the help of a vampire with amnesia called Jude. Can she do everything she needs to do before she runs out of time?

I LOVED this story. It had the right mix of drama, mystery and romance. Just when it felt that everything was going to be there was a twist in the story and everything changed.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment