Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 3 April 2017

Review: The Tower of Never There by Danny McAleese 4 of 5 stars

The Tower of Never There The Tower of Never There by Danny McAleese
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a Choose Your Own Adventure book. In this story your character receives a date/time, a set of coordinates and COME ALONE. Can you navigate the clues, tips and characters from many different locations to reach the top of the tower or will you have a different ending?

This is a fun story to read and navigate to create your own unique story. You can use all sorts of methods to determine which way to go when a decision is needed - a dice, a coin, gut feel or if you are a computer nerd like me a random number generator.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment