Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 27 April 2017

Review: The Royal Mistake: A Billionaire Prince Romance by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

The Royal Mistake: A Billionaire Prince Romance The Royal Mistake: A Billionaire Prince Romance by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Prince Henry and Cat meet and after more than a few drinks have a wild one night stand. The next morning he is his usual pompous racing car driver self and Cat leaves to go back to New York and continue her focus on her career. When Jessica (Cat's old boss) invites her to Dubreva to work for her again she meets a recovering Prince Henry after an accident and he is is determined to rekindle what happened between them that night. Her news of 2 pink lines on a stick add to the complication of the whole situation.

I loved this story. The story was very involved and complicated in the situation between them as well as their own stories. Everything was well written and the emotions were very clearly described so that I could feel them myself. I was definitely routing for them both and that they would be able to sift through their thoughts and feelings to reach the conclusion I wanted them to get to.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment