Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 30 April 2017

Review: The Collector by Rhett C. Bruno 4 of 5 stars

The Collector The Collector by Rhett C. Bruno
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Malcolm Graves is a bounty hunter who works for Pervenio Corp. He is on what should be a routine job to pickup a runaway offworld heir when he discovers the heir is in the hands of a mad scientist who is developing androids.

This was a lovely novella with lots of drama and intrigue. The story appeared to be going one way then did a 90 degree and went in another direction. The story was well written and you could feel the emotions being felt by the players in the story. I could both imagine something like this happening but also dread it. You do not have to read any of the Titanborn Universe novels to read this.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment