Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 24 April 2017

Review: Allegiance: A Reapers Novel by Josh Collins 5 of 5 stars

Allegiance: A Reapers Novel Allegiance: A Reapers Novel by Josh Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Reapers are operatives who wear invulnerable battle armour and had previously managed to free the Dominion planet of Silverset from the ULC terror group. Now they are called to give up their normal lives again to save the Dominion from a civil war caused by fear by finding the Allegiance Papers to find the source of aid to the terror group. The question is will they succeed and all make it out alive?

I loved this story. It started a little slowly but soon everything started to develop and the action started. It then moved from one situation into the next as the story twisted and turned it way to a conclusion. Don't try and guess the next move in the story as you will be not get it right very often. It was well written and easy to understand and feel the emotions involved in the story. Now I just need to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment