Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Review: Bayou Shadow Protector by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Bayou Shadow Protector Bayou Shadow Protector by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chulah Rivers is a Native American Shadow Hunter in the Bayou and is used to strange creatures and evil spirits. Then a woman called April Meadows suddenly appears and asks him to help in a battle that threatens the Fae which she claims will affect the balance between the worlds. She also appears to know everything about him and he finds himself trying to resist a desire for her.

Wow - this was a great story that merged the worlds or the Shadow Hunters and the Fae in a charming love story. It had plenty of twists and turns with drama and intrigue. It was well written and I could feel the emotions and dilemmas experienced by the characters in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment