Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Review: Southern Cross by Robin Ryde 5 of 5 stars

Southern Cross Southern Cross by Robin Ryde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Robin Mann is a bored and distracted company executive who is pulled into a group of radicals who are trying to change the world for the best. However the world is full of inequality, corporate dominance and dreadful regimes and Robin find it hard to commit to their methods and morals.

Great concept with interesting elements from the future and the past all woven into the one story. A must for anyone who enjoys dystopian worlds. Everything was well told and explained, with a good level of detail so that you could feel as if you were there and involved in the events and emotions being experienced in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment