Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 8 April 2017

Review: A Reputation Dark & Deadly by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

A Reputation Dark & Deadly A Reputation Dark & Deadly by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Logan Jeffrey is a tenured criminology professor at the University of Newport in Southern California. He is also a man with a reputation for saying whatever he wants ad calling out students. He also pushes them to their true potential as everyone who passes with a A has a job by the time they graduate. He also has a reputation for sleeping with his teaching assistants and breaking their hearts.

Payton knows all about Logan but knows she can't avoid him forever now she has been accepted into the graduate programme - plus she is his only TA this quarter so she is going to be spending too much time with him. As she spends more time with him she is drawn to him and feels as if she can't stay away even though she really should.

I LOVED this story. The efforts she went to try and stay away from him and the way she failed. It was charming the way their relationship developed and the various twists and turns in their story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment