Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 May 2017

Review: New Orleans Magic by J.L. Hendricks 5 of 5 stars

New Orleans Magic New Orleans Magic by J.L. Hendricks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Voodoo Dolls are a punk-rock band based in New Orleans who also run a tourist shop selling voodoo dolls and love potions/fudge. They don't actually have any magic themselves but two of their old school-friends ask for their help finding their missing triplet sister so they introduce them to their wolf shifter friends who they know can help.

Great story with lots of drama and a host of different paranormal races involved in the story. Everything was well written and clear to understand. I liked the link between a female punk-rock band, New Orleans and the host of different paranormal races as they fit together very well. They all had personalities and talents that were in keeping to what they are. There was a burgeoning romance which I hope develops in the series as it continues.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment