Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Review: Blood & Bone by C.C. Wood 5 of 5 stars

Blood & Bone Blood & Bone by C.C. Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chloe MacArthur leaves he pack she considers as her family because even though she has found her mate, he is not available. So she goes to her childhood pack as she has unfinished business there - but will she make it through the deadly game with shifters that are determined to keep the truth from her? Ian Lachlan lost his mate nearly two years ago and is still alive thanks to Chloe looking after him. Now she is the one that needs help and he is determined to step up to the challenge and help her. However being in close quarters with her he suddenly realises that he wants more than friendship with her. Can they get to the bottom of the mystery and can they take a chance with each other

I loved this story. It involved some of the characters from the Bitten series and it was nice to see them in a different story and different setting. I enjoyed the will they, won't they aspect of the story and the drama involved in both the unfinished business between Chloe and her childhood pack, and the potential relationship between Chloe and Lach. Everything was well written and I felt as if I could really understand and relate to all of the emotions in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment