Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 27 May 2017

Review: Dragon Bones by Jasmine Walt by Ines Johnson 5 of 5 stars

Dragon Bones Dragon Bones by Jasmine Walt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Nia Rivers is an immortal archaeologist with a serious memory problem. She has been concentrating on using history's ugliest stories to shed detail on her past but the 2000 year old relic that surfaces in the hands of a woman gets past Nia's misgivings about revealing the truth as a wealthy land developer wants to level and build on the site. It appears he is also an immortal and he has a grudge against her. There are some dark assassins that have stalked her for centuries and are determined to kill her (which may be fr the best from the little she is starting to remember).

Wow - this was a great start to the series and was a tale of immortality, love, friendship and misunderstandings. There was lots of action and twists and turns as the story unfolded and the truth became clearer. I loved the way the past came back to assert itself as part of investigating what really happened and the resolution at the end. I can't wait to see how it develops going forward.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment