Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 1 June 2017

Review: An Education in Scandal: A Somerset Novel by Isadora Brown 5 of 5 stars

An Education in Scandal: A Somerset Novel An Education in Scandal: A Somerset Novel by Isadora Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maggie Jarrett is fairy innocent. Ok she can open open her mouth and not think about what comes out, and she's never been kissed passionately but she is a virgin. She takes a job as a feeder for billionaire Christian Stewart so she's fairly certain that she won't get swept away in her future. But to him she is perfect and he has to have her - to be the one to claim her. The vampire world doesn't consider love at first sight possible but having tasted her and realising she is different (dare he say it supernatural) and he can't get enough of her. So is it her different blood attracting him or her?

I loved this story. It had plenty of drama and some danger involved in the plot which made it quite dramatic at times. Everything was well written and easy to understand the story, the characters and the emotions being experienced. If I had to give one criticism of the book it would be the way some of the story near the end seemed a bit convenient but that could have been just me. I still loved the story though.


Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment