Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 4 June 2017

Review: Hurricane of Magic by J.L. Hendricks 5 of 5 stars

Hurricane of Magic Hurricane of Magic by J.L. Hendricks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whilst Jenna and the other Dolls prepare for Hurricane Gerttie, some vampires are preparing for something completely different which becomes apparent when 8 freshman students go missing from the local university. It must be very concerning as even the local witches council give Jenna and the Dolls help the a wolf shifter pack with getting the girls back from the vampires.

Great second book in the series with the girls getting involved in another paranormal emergency involving vampires. There was drama and suspense in spades in this book. Just when you thought surely they would have some time for a rest and to get back to normal, something else happened. The story was well written and everything was clear and easy to feel the thoughts and emotions involved. It seems that everything is developing in this story and I can tell that the next installment in the story is going to be full of drama again.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment