Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 25 June 2017

Review: Reaper: Faction 14 by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Reaper: Faction 14 Reaper: Faction 14 by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kiera is a human witch who has been held captive by the Fae ruling Faction Fourteen since she was a teenager. Her job is to reap the magic from others and pass it onto the Fae ruler of the Faction. The rest of the witches a live in poverty and fear her. Maybe they think she lives in luxury, but as a prisoner that is far from the truth. It all seems hopeless until she meets Oren, brother of Lord Dask the newly appointed ruthless Fae ruler. Oren insists he can fix the situation and see witches free and treated the same as Fae. In taking a chance on Oren being able to free witches he becomes much more important to her. Now she is wondering can she have two dreams - to have free witches and be able to love a Fae?

This was a great story - lots of drama, intrigue, twists, turns, and underpinning it a love story that was against the odds. It was well written and I could feel all of their emotions, hopes and dreams.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment