Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 23 June 2017

Review: Seductively Spellbound by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Seductively Spellbound Seductively Spellbound by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Julia hoped when arrogant werewolf Gryph walked out of her life she would forget him but he is constantly in her naughty dreams. So she decides to take control and when she needs a bodyguard knows the person to contact - especially as she needs to seduce him so she gets him out of her system! When Gryph gets a job offer to protect the sassy witch it's a temptation that he is not sure he can turn down - he trusts no one else to protect his mate as well as he could do himself - if only he can control both sides of himself. So can he focus on no only keeping her alive AND get her to recognise that she is his mate?

Wow - lots of danger, twists, turns and sexual frustration in this story as Gryph fights to get Julia to understand they are mates. I could feel his frustration at her stubbornness to the point I just wanted to slap her myself until she realised the truth. Everything was well written and I enjoyed the plot twists and turns. The end of the story was suitably dramatic and unexpected in many ways. A great story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment