Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 12 June 2017

Review: Shades of the Gods by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Shades of the Gods Shades of the Gods by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ex police detective Callie Saunders is lucky to be alive but is doing well away from all the Greek gods and goddesses - but of course she is missing the one she loves so it is always going to be a struggle.

It all comes to a head when a god seeking vengeance kidnaps her son and she has to go back to the world of those gods and goddesses to try and rescue him. Will she save not just him but maybe even humanity and how will she cope with seeing the one who seems to hold her heart?

What can I say? I LOVED this story. It was full of plots, twists, turns, emotions and passion. I loved the way the story was woven into the Greek mythology whilst also making all the gods and goddesses more "human" with the same feelings and emotions as the rest of us. Now all I need is to read the next part of this story as I NEED to know what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment