Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 June 2017

Review: The Shadow War: A Dark Paranormal Fantasy by L.C. Hibbett 5 of 5 stars

The Shadow War: A Dark Paranormal Fantasy The Shadow War: A Dark Paranormal Fantasy by L.C. Hibbett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The enemies of the Shadow Children are unmasked and the stakes are much higher than Grace had ever contemplated. Many of her friends are imprisoned and the Circle are doing everything they can to destroy the human race. Faced with a stark situation and even less choices it becomes apparent that Grace and the other Shadow Children are going to have to prepare for war. According to an ancient text there is only one way to break the Circle and their power but can Grace and Sam be strong enough to make that sacrifice?

What can I say? WOW. This is a fast paced drawing together of all the story threads towards the final confrontation. On the way there, were lots of twists, turns, and surprises where you didn't always know who was a friend and who was a foe. I felt that the ending was just open enough that there was room for a follow on series which I really hope the author creates as I will miss these characters and feel that there is more for them to achieve. As always everything was well written and clear/easy to understand. I could feel the emotions of the characters and the feelings involved in the story events.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment