Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Review: Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Café by Richard Dee 5 of 5 stars

Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Café Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Café by Richard Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Andorra Pett and her business partner Cyril have taken over a derelict cafe on a mining station that is orbiting Saturn. She is intending to have a fresh start away from her past, but events and circumstances have a different path for them. The cafe starts off badly for them with a body in the freezer, a local mafia boss who runs the competition and other secrets that will come out no matter what anyone else wants. It soon becomes clear that there is a lot more going on there and that the fate of the entire station depends on Andorra.

I loved the story and the entire concept. There were the trials and tribulations of running the bakery/cafe, the interations between the characters in the story, the slant on the story being on a space station plus the plotting and danger from the mafia boss. There were plenty of twists and turns in the story and there were also a few moments in the story that made me laugh out loud. A great sci/fi book that is also a crime story that is humourous too.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment