Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 12 June 2017

Review: Deep Focus by Madisyn Monroe 4 of 5 stars

Deep Focus Deep Focus by Madisyn Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Scarlett graduates and arrives in Hollywood with a screenplay and is focussed on getting it made into a movie, but to her great disappointment she can't find anyone who bites. Then she has a chance meeting with billionare Oliver Tate who just happens to be the most powerful man in Hollywood. He also happens to be gorgeous and almost impossible to resist. Oliver will produce her movie but it has a price - can love between them become a reward or a mistake?

This book is the start of a series and ends in a bit of a cliffhanger. I also contains adult scenes so we aware of that.

This was an enchanting tale of the start of a relationship between two damaged people that could easily fail just because of the damage that each of them have sustained in the past. It does howeer make Scarlett a bit neurotic at times which comes across as a bit odd. I have to admit to wanting to slap her and tell her to pull herself together!! I found it a little difficult to imagine she coped with college if she was like that normally. I did however enjoy the book and the writing was all good and the story completely understandable. I felt the emotions that the characters were experiencing and could empathise with them for most of the time. It will be interesting to see how the story develops and what adventures they have next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment