Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Review: Black In White by J.C. Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Black In White Black In White by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Miri Fox is a psychologist who also works as a on/off profiler for the police. They believe they have caught the "Wedding Killer" but when she checks him out Quntin Black claims to be hunting the killer too. He is nothing like Miri expects and she becomes determined to work out what his secrets are. However Black confronts Miri about her "insight" into people and she gets pulled een further into the game to catch the killer and also as a result into Black's world. Can Miri cope with the doubts and fascination with Black as well as handling the views from her best friend (who is a homicide cop) and her own boyfriend who works in intelligence.

WOW - loved this story. The story was intense and the building fascination between Miri and Black was quite lovely at times The relationship between Miri and her boyfriend seemed like it wasn't anything special and I think when she meets Black no one else had a look in. There was lots of action, twists and turns in the story that kept me gripped and reading faster as I got further into the story and became more hooked. I can't wait to see how this develops in the next book of the series.

There was a sight crossover with the Bridge and Sword World series of books from the same author as they both feature seers.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment