Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 June 2017

Review: Queen of the Dragons by K.N. Lee 4 of 5 stars

Queen of the Dragons Queen of the Dragons by K.N. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rowen is a half-blood dragon who was taken by the Red Dragon and seems to have lost her memory. But she finds out some ancient secrets and her memory after a strange black dragon tries to free her (and gets injured in the process). Now they are both captives while he recovers. Elian Westin is a Ceptain and he and the remnants of his crew are travelling to Withrae where a war between dragons and humans is brewing - and it's not clear which side they will choose when he meets the woman who broke his heart years ago and suddenly the fate of both her and his daughter are at stake.

There was lots of action in the story as a the threads of the story were woven together to come to some fairly exlosive conclusions. There were lots of surprises and twists and turns on the way. The story was well written and easy to understand. A very enjoyable read that transported me off to a land of dragons, magicians and humans.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment