Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 9 June 2017

Review: Shadow (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #4) by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Shadow (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #4): Bridge & Sword World Shadow (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #4): Bridge & Sword World by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Now that the Sword has disappeared Allie becomes despised by free seers in the western and eastern world. There are contracts on her life from all sorts of people. She is actually hiding underground with Revik trying desperately to save him and break him free of his dark masters. However to do that she has to learn much more about his rather colourful past and try to get back his trust as she damaged that in her actions to get him free. Then something called the "Shadow" starts to rise with their army of ancient seers and wha appears to be the darkest of agendas.

Oh WOW. So much happened in this book - there were twists, turns, advanced politics, drama, and a most bizarre period where Allie works off a debt. I supposed a great way of summarising it would be exquisite torture. When I read chapters 42 and 43 I was heartbroken and I will admit to crying with despair at the stupidity of two people who love each other as much as these two. Great book, well written and building up to more epic adventures and events in the next book in the series. I can't wait as I NEED to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment