Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 11 July 2019

Review: Evan by Dale Mayer 4 of 5 stars

Evan Evan by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Evan is considered a wildcard by everyone - including Megan. However unknown to her he is definitely carrying a torch for her and when she transfers to the West Coast their paths cross again when rescuing another SEAL unit who appears to be under attack in an apparent betrayal. Back at base Megan is the one under attack and so Megan and Evan need to stick together as they fight to keep her safe as well as work out who set them up. Can Evan keep her heart safe while Evan fights to keep her safe?

This is a charming story of how sometimes attraction cannot be denied especially when it is so right. Dramatic and with a mystery too it was a great light read that was very enjoyable. Well written, it is a light fun read with an added dose of drama, danger and mystery.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment