Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 7 July 2019

Review: Markus by Dale Mayer 4 of 5 stars

Markus Markus by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the story of how Markus met his perfect woman while a training exercise was derailed by local events. She seems to be a perfect match for him after he has been grieving following the death of his wife some time ago. Can they both come out of everything safely and will she decide to keep him or will his colleagues and friends get a chance to step in?

This was a charming story on how Markus met Bree and the events that threatened repeatedly to derail any chance of happiness they might have. A sweet story that was an enjoyable light read in the genre of SEAL meets the woman of his dreams. Well written, it was very enjoyable and very hard to put down as all the dramatic events unfolded.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment