Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 11 July 2019

Review: Code Revelation by Boris Sanders 4 of 5 stars

Code Revelation Code Revelation by Boris Sanders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maximilian Gutenberg is a computer scientist who purchased a gift for his girlfriend and in the process inadvertently acquired a crystal containing a being trapped inside of it with the power to save or destroy humans called Lucy. To gain Max's trust in order to get him to help her with a secret mission, she offers to get rid of his rather nasty and abusive boss within one week and in the process make him a man worthy of recognition. This is a story set in a dystopian future in a city built miles into the sky where the value of taking control of your own destiny and the complicated balance between good and evil are part of the lessons he will realise. Can Max get through all of this unscathed and be able to help Lucy while helping himself?

This was a really enjoyable story that as I got more into it became more and more addictive. Yes, there were a couple of parts that I didn't enjoy but I enjoyed it a lot more than I didn't. It was well written and easy to read as well as understand. There was no complicated code so you won't find that difficult to understand (although a little bit of code might have added to the story). Max was an endearing character and it was easy to work out the bad guys just from the way they were described (which I have to admit made me annoyed with Max not seeing it either!). A good read that was very enjoyable

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment