Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 6 July 2019

Review: Lingering by Melissa Simonson 5 of 5 stars

Lingering Lingering by Melissa Simonson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this very imaginative book, death doesn't have to be the end as with certain conditions, Lingering can be just a phone call or text message away. You can get advice from them, and they can help celebrate your achievements or soothe your fears. All through the clever use of artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics.

I loved the concept of this story and the result (even though I can imagine it would freak me out big time if it was possible for real). I can imagine this happing for real one day, so maybe the author is a fortune teller too? Well written and very enjoyable I could relate to all of the characters and understand the thoughts and emotions they were experiencing. Very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment