Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Review: Sinister Wizardry by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Sinister Wizardry Sinister Wizardry by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rory is has had to stay at Bloodstone University aka Villain Academy over the summer to try and find some answers to outstanding questions as well as find a way to tackle her enemies. He tolerance is also wearing thin and so decides to hit back if necessary and not take her usual high road. as part of a new determination to protect those she cares about. She also has her hands full with the other scions and their treatment of her. Can Rory survive this hot summer?

I really loved this instalment of the story which saw the relationships between the scions and Rory develop which has great promise for later books in the series. There was a massive cliff-hanger at the end of this book which means I really need to know how the next one starts now. Well written and very enjoyable, it was really nice to see Rory coming into her own powers and yet still keeping her identity and personality. Whilst it is a reverse harem book, it is a very slow burn and so there is nothing particularly unusual in the story. A recommended great story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment