Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 13 July 2019

Review: Road Trip to Happiness by Maggie Mundy 5 of 5 stars

Road Trip to Happiness Road Trip to Happiness by Maggie Mundy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Scarlett is feeling jinxed - fifteen years ago her first husband left her on the night of their wedding and her second has done exactly the same thing in sunny North Queensland. Then her beloved Nan dies suddenly and requests that she travel across Australia on a trip she did herself as a young woman. Scarlet meets people who make her face the past so that she can try to find her future. One, in particular, Nate makes her believe she can love again. Could this be a whole new beginning for her that finally is the HEA she deserves?

I loved this story which was great fun, very emotional at times and very moving in places. I could not believe the kinds of bad luck that she had previously had and was so happy she finally found happiness. Well written and a great read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment