Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 18 July 2019

Review: Bound by Water by Monica La Porta 4 of 5 stars

Bound by Water: Pisces Bound by Water by Monica La Porta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Atreides is a famous painter and the only merman shifter alive. He also helps the police to recover stolen art from the many contacts he has within Rome. Ariel is a strong-willed human art thief who has sworn never to steal again when she is forced to do just one more job to repay a debt owed by her late father by stealing an Etruscan artefact. When they meet he is not looking for anything permanent, but a passionate kiss under the full moon is enough to intertwine their fates. Can they escape the werewolf biker gang after Arial and have a chance at a future?

This is a really sweet story with a few surprises as the story developed and they became more and more involved with each other. The story was well told and everything was clear and easy to understand. Very enjoyable and I definitely swept away into the drama that was unfolding and rooting for them to be happy together going forward. A very enjoyable read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment