Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Saturday 13 February 2021

Review: Tamed by Aidy Award 5 of 5 stars

Tamed (Black Dragon Brotherhood, #1)Tamed by Aidy Award
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragon shifter Neo is injured and so can't get back to the Black Dragon Brotherhood's headquarters in Rogue to lead them and let them know about the newest threat to them in the form of shadow warriors from Hell. His best bet is Kady - a curvy fire witch who has no idea how to use her own powers but she does make the tainted human lawmen run around with her own tricks. But when the shadow demons and the human lawmen come after them at the same time he is going to have to choose between his fated mate who can save his soul or saving the world - can he make the choice?

I loved this story which featured a hot dragon shifter who was not above reading in order to work out how to please a woman and a comical curvy woman who knows her own mind. Neo made me swoon and Kady just made me constantly laugh with her links to movie stuff. I loved the detail of the way he was able to help her to learn to use her magic and the mays they were able to charge themselves up for more power. Well written, easy to read, feel and understand. When I finished this one I just needed to move on to the next book as I had to know what happens next. Contains explicit sexual content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment