Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 2 May 2021

Review: Exposed: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Gwen Knight 5 of 5 stars

Exposed: A Vampire Blood Courtesans RomanceExposed: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Gwen Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zoe's sister had been a blood courtesan but had be given drugs and drained dry before being left for dead. So having met Asher he promised to help me bring the vampires responsible to justice - I just have to become his own courtesan.

Wow - I loved this story. There was so much danger, drama and unexpected things happening I was completely hooked and found myself reading it faster and faster needing to know what happened next. Well written and a joy to read.

** Included in the Blood Courtesans Boxed Set: Awakenings.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment