Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 8 December 2018

Review: Indian Paintbrush by John A. Heldt 5 of 5 stars

Indian Paintbrush Indian Paintbrush by John A. Heldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Carson Siblings have safely survived 1889 and 1918 and have now arrived in 1943 where they are hoping for a quiet life in their home state. The two oldest boys Adam and Greg want quality time with their wives, Natalie and Caitlin have romances with WW2 aviators and Cody becomes friends with a Japanese family in an internment camp. Whilst doing all of that they continue to search for their parents until the problems that they had in previous years come to haunt them and they end up making a breakneck race for survival - will they escape?

Goodness - this family know how to find trouble as they make another stop in time during their search for their parents. In many ways it was very enjoyable - normal life seemed to be part of the story for them all and it was lovely to see the three unattached siblings finding their own love interests and for those loves become something much deeper. Then life (and the story) threw a few curve balls and I started to wonder what was going to happen next. I won't spoil any of the story for you but just tell you that at different points I had hope, disappointment, heartbreak, joy and tears. The book was very well written and very clear and easy to feel and understand. My only problem with the whole book is wondering how I am going to cope while I have to wait for the next one to be written!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment