Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 31 December 2018

Review: To Black With Love: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

To Black With Love: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance To Black With Love: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Decorated vet and ex-cop Nick Tanaka has been missing since the mess on Koh Mangaan. Black and Miri have been looking for him all over Europe so it appears time to face facts - he is dead - the only question is was it in the fire or did the vampires kill him? Uncle Charles is whipping up a civil war in the US to get the humans to kill all vampires and so when they return to San Francisco they face potential danger from the “Purity Movement” who are starting riots all over the place. Charles continues to pressure them to join him and the vampires are worried too and request an alliance in return for an update on Nick. With all these strands how is it going to progress for Miri and Black and will they find the vampire King's information impossible to resist forming an alliance with him?

This story was a little flow to start as it focused on the search for Nick but it soon transformed into the kind of story I would expect from this author/series. Lots of developments, twists, turns plots, sub-plots and surprises kept hitting me as I read this story. Some I could possibly have predicted, some were very different to how I expected it to develop(in a good way) and gives me promise of some major developments in future books in this series. As events started to kick off I became more addicted to the story and needing to know what is going to happen next. It was a great ending with some surprises and the promise of some major events in the future. Well written and easy to understand if you have read this previous books in this series you will definitely enjoy this one.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment