Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 23 December 2018

Review: AWW Snap, Dragon by Julia Mills 4 of 5 stars

AWW Snap, Dragon AWW Snap, Dragon by Julia Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tristan is a Dragon Guard and it seems that there is nothing in existence that will stop Gerri Wilder from the Paranormal Dating Agency from finding his fated mate even if he is trying to ignore it. Felicity is a flower fairy who keeps his business's offices stocked with fresh flowers and plants. Can they both be brought together by Gerri?

This was an interesting story that merged the worlds of both series into a captivating story which contained love, evil and a fight for survival. We learnt more about his background and the world he inhabits as well as his friendships with key members of the team. This is a great light read that can be read by fans of both series but can also be read by anyone as a stand alone story. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment